August 27, 2016

Sketch challenge



This was a fun challenge to help use up a few scraps! I started with a white card stock base and found this somewhat matching coordinated figured papers and then the lime  paper. I stamped the thinking of you sentiment on the bottom according to the challenge but thought it needed a little extra something so then I added a second sentiment which was happy birthday on top of the oval. I added a little leaf to the bottom of the oval just address the card up a little bit.

http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.co.uk/

4 comments:

  1. Love the little trail from the leaf! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the sketch. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the plaid paper and the cute little leaf. Thanks for making CC&S part of your crafting fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the curved sentiment that echoes the oval curve. Lovely take on our sketch.. Thanks for joining us again at CC&S this week. Caro x

    ReplyDelete