September 5, 2016

Green Christmas trees



I apologize in advance for the photography on this picture because the lighting is very poor but I started on white card stock and layered on an embossed greenChristmas tree scene. I then used my gel sparkly pen and outlined the entire area that was embossed.  Then I went to my scrap pile and found a black piece of paper I stamped Merry Christmas in gold on white and layered it on the black , then I popped it up with a little bit of foam tape, trying to keep it all clean and simple and yet a little elegant.

http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. A great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra. Hope to see you again for our October challenge!

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete