October 10, 2016

Boo!



For this challenge I took a piece of black card stock, cut it in half and then I took some lime green, white and orange paper and cut them in ragged strips leaving one side flat on the orange and on the lime green. Then I took my black ink pad  and outlined every piece and then I placed them on my piece of black paper making all the edges Square and even. Then I layered that on top of a black card stock leaving just a tiny framed edge around the whole card. I stamped boo on a piece of cream textured card stock , And I finished it off with two Google eyes.

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Pam! I love how you've used the card stock and the eyes look wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete