October 27, 2016

Embossed border



 For this challenge I started on a white card stock and put on a gray card stock. then I embossed a border with a little bird on it and cut it just a little bit smaller so the gray bordered the white embossed paper. I followed  through with the gray color using a piece of scrap and put my happy birthday on white  paper stamping it in black placing it on the gray paper so that it created another border. I finished up the card with the pop up sticker that I had and a few gemstones.

http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com


3 comments:

  1. I love this embossing folder! Makes for a pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet project, Pam. Love the embossed border. Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Throwdown.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely embossing! So glad you joined us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete