October 23, 2016

Fall stash




This challenge I started on Brown paper card stock. I've used this before, brought it out of my stash and found it fun to play with again. I used one Yellow ribbon along the left border side I layered two papers. one was a Multi orange and yellow colored leaf paper and the other was A green leaf paper. I used my large leaf punch which was new....and I love it... I cut out of the green paper so that the multi paper would show through layering it all on top of the brown paper card stock. I used three orange gems that I had,  and an old stamp...I stamped my bountiful blessings across the top....so I guess I love it all....old and new! Because  I've had it in my drawer for awhile and find i again...it's like new all over again!!😜😜

http://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.com


http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.com.au



http://mfpstampshop.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! Glad you joined in with us at MFP Stamps Challenge!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Pam. Gorgeous colours. Thank you so much for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for joining us at AYLI this week for our Old or New stash challenge.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely fall inspired project, Pam! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep old and new for me too!! thank you for sharing this lovely autumnal piece with us at AYLI. Good Luck!! Sarah :0)

    ReplyDelete