October 27, 2016

Fireman



 For this card I started with black card stock in a  5.5 x 3.5 size.  Then I cut my red striped paper the long way so that I could fold it over almost in half on that 5.5 x 3.5 black paper then I took another square of black paper and layered it with a piece of white paper just so the blackboard it and then I stamped my fire design in the center and I used my Tombow markers to color it in.  When I put it all together I only glued about two thirds of the firemen emblem and the rest of it is used to lift the card open to the center



6 comments:

  1. Very cool firemen emblem, Pam. I like how you overlapped the front. The red and black combination is striking. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card and colors, I love the fold! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Friends!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous fire-themed card; the emblem and fold are so eye-catching! What a delightful way to 'make your mark'; thank you for sharing in the ATSM gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful gate fold card, Pam, and I'm sure it's for a special fireman. ;) Thanks for sharing this with us at Addicted to Stamps and More this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely card… I really like the shape of your card.
    Please join us again next time. Good luck!
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a different and refreshing card - Thanks so much for sharing at AAA Cards. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete