October 31, 2016

Tic-tac-toe using diecut Pine and ribbon


 for this paper players challenge TicTacToe, I chose to do the diecut Pine and ribbon I started with a musical patterned paper and I die cut some pine trees out of green a deer out of brown and a red Christmas ball. I finished the challenge with the black ribbon on the Christmas ball.

I would like to enter this into Mark's finest papers anything goes challenge as the start to the Christmas season and my Christmas cards. 😋

This was the first time that I've entered the Papers Players challenges and I really thought it was a fun challenge to start out with. I am looking to hopefully enter more in the future. Thanks for stopping by checking out my card and my blog.




http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.co.uk

http://mfpstampshop.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. We're so glad you jumped into our challenge this week with this pretty card. I love the musical background as well as the elements you added! Thanks for playing with my tic-tac-toe challenge this week! Please be sure to come back and play often...we have a different challenge every week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute Christmas card! I love the embossed ornament with the musical background. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players this week, so glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the music background - it's perfect with the little scene that you have created. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week - hope to see you again.
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card! It's a wonderful little scene! Thumbs UP! Thanks for joining us at MFP Stamps Challenge!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete