February 13, 2018

green Vumbucket




 I chose the image "Daisy" from Sheepski Designs and really enjoyed working with this image. 
You may have noticed by the title I called the Volkswagen Beetle a vumbucket. Long story short, we were on vacation in South Dakota one summer years ago when our daughter was small and we saw some nicely restored older Volkswagen Beetles...the originals before they were remade.  One morning as we were leaving our hotel and our daughter hollered from the back seat...."there's a vumbucket!"  We were all confused at first, then figured out that she meant a Volkswagen and it has forever since been to our family, A VUMBUCKET,  😂  We laugh every time we see one! Fun memories!
My supply list is simple for this card.
White cardstock 
Figured lime green paper,  Solid green paper 
Colored pencils   
cool grey 1 marker by Windsor & Newton(tire tracks)
Clear stamp  "birthday wishes" by Stampendous
          Black, brown, sky blue, and light green ink for stamping and background colors
2 red heart gemstones  
Beacons 3 n 1 craft glue. 
I layered the image on the papers, making a thin frame each time I layered. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Pam! Thank you for joining us this week as our Guest Designer at Through the Craft Room Door Great card and I love the story you shared about the "Vumbucket"!
    (Hugs) Cara
    Through the Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete