February 23, 2020

Thank you gold


This is a tall skinny card
 I had this random image in my stash that I use my pencils to create fall colors. I used my chalk ink to make a little bit of a blue background. I started on yellow card stock and cut it to fit a long business size envelope. The image was printed on white. I used a darker deeper orange and one of my punches for the edging and for the shimmer glimmer I used as my Wink of Stella. Then I chose yellow gemstones to finish it off


https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/2020/02/challenge-50-its-tall-order-and.html

http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/friday-color/forum/topics/festive-friday-s-challenge-february-21-march-5-2020


2 comments:

  1. So cheerful, Pam! What a pretty bucket of flowers for your tall & skinny card. Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble Challenge #50.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shadowing of your bucket of pretty colored flowers...very pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete