November 21, 2020

Santa trio


This is a very old stamp that I’ve had for a long time there are actually five cents on the stamp but I cut two of them off to make this card. I colored with my pencils and then I layered on a red checked paper I printed the Christmas trees on white paper and layered the Santas on their layering it all on bread and then again on white card stock and I added a glittery Holly  Berry and stamped in Black

 http://yournextstamp.com/blog/challenge-152-trios-comment-for-the-chance-to-win/



















5 comments:

  1. A fun Santa card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for sharing your lovely card with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the trio of Santas! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely subtle background and a great trio of Santa's, nice glittery holly too. Thank you for joining our 'Santa, Elves and Angel' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Pam. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete