December 1, 2020

J /J wedding

 I made this card for my son and daughter-in-law for their wedding this fall. I used my embossing folder with the love is patient theme on cream card stock I used the fancy heart cut outs in burgundy. I layered it all on a dark brown card stock and used gold as my accent ribbon and a cream color pearl I then used clear embossing inkWith gold powder for the scroll pieces on the envelope and on the wedding day sentiment
 I also used a red card stock that was glittered with gold fleck and the inside sentiment is printed in burgundy ink.Are used to different square stitched diecuts around the sentiments. The very inside layer has a cream colored fancy embossed pattern on the left side. This is a trifold card.


http://yournextstamp.com/blog/challenge-153-just-for-you-comment-for-the-chance-to-win/#comment-370621





 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Perfect quote. I love this card. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete