January 1, 2021

I love snowmen blue


This little card has almost every area of card making on it.
White cardstock, layered on light grey paper. I embossed a snowflake pattern on white then took my blueberry ink lightly over the embossed part. I layered on a piece of snowflake pattern paper in shades of blue. The little snowman was a stamp that I heat embossed with glittery powder and colored the scarf with pencils. I added 3 snowflake gems and the sentiment is stamped in black and I used an oval stitched diecut and a light blue ink all over. 
https://mftstamps.com/blogs/news/cc156






4 comments:

  1. Fabulous design! Awesome wintertime creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DIES R US
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering our Anything Goes challenge… your snowman card is lovely. Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Thank you for joining us at Patties Creations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete