February 27, 2021

Song in your heart


I started on white card stock and rounded the corners I added a strip of pink paper and then a strip of notes that I printed on white card stock I placed the sentiment on black to make it stand out and added a 3-D butterfly. I make a lot of generalized cards and a lot of cards that I can send to my friends or to send to someone to cheer up so that’s probably my favorite kind of card to create.

 http://yournextstamp.com/blog/challenge-158-comment-for-the-chance-to-win/





3 comments:

  1. What a great design and just perfect for our feminine theme at Allsorts challenge! Thank you so much for joinining in! Hope you'll play along again soon!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very elegant Butterfly creation and what a lovely sentiment, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our 'Feminine' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with your favorite reason to send cards, especially over that last year. Thanks so much for joining us over at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete