May 11, 2021

Red rose anniversary


I chose to do this card and shades of red. I started on white card stock added a strip of black and red washy tape across the top 2/3, then on solid red paper I layered a figured red and white paper. I stamped a rose and colored it with my pencils on white layered it on red and then I took another shade of red paper cut out a corner and use the same figured paper for a triangle corner. I added three tiny red gemstones and the anniversary wish is also layered on red

 http://daranddiane.blogspot.com/2021/05/flower-of-month-challenge-january-thru.html







4 comments:

  1. Very beautifully designed, such a pretty Rose! Thank you for joining ur challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous design ... beautifully crafted! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Flower of the Month’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful anniversary card. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this month. Hope to see you back her again soon. Keeps crafting and stay safe. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! Thanks so much for joining the Double D challenge. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete