September 22, 2021

Heart embossed diecut


This is a new die cut that my sister sent me and I layered four pieces of my favorite colors underneath and then used a stamp in Swiss dot embossed paper then a floral paper and then another die cut with ruffled edges. I added a butterfly and a multicolor flower to go with my colors underneath. I really like the way it came out! I ended up giving it to my mom for her birthday.

 https://diesruschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/09/dru-challenge-177.html





5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, great colors you used, and I just love that heart cover die! Thanks for joining in at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the squares of color behind that pretty background die and the focal point being used for a sentiment... very pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Dies R Us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the division of the four sections within the die - well done! Thanks for sharing with use at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card! Wonderful heart die cut and great design! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the intricate die cut and your color choices. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete