March 9, 2022

Purple floral sympathy


I recently got this new 3D embossing folder, so used it on cream linen paper. I layered it on a cream cardstock. I’d already stamped, heat embossed,  colored with markers and used a glittery powder over the image. Cut it into a strip and layered it on my favorite color purple. Used a purple ribbon, wrapped it under the flowers . I used a diecut for the sentiment and added purple enamel dots. 
I really like the way it turned out 

 http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2022/02/ching-chou-kuik-digital-stamps.html





3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card and lovely embossing folder in the background. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Pam - super EF and I do love the beautifully coloured vibrant flowers and butterfly.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete