March 23, 2022

Sax player


The image is by paper shelter using an oval stitch dye cut, colored with pencils. I made this card during spring Mardi Gras so used the famous purple and green colors and layered it on a musical patterned paper added a few green gemstones to finish it off. This card makes me smile as we are a few generations of playing saxophone. Both you sister and I played the saxophone and both  of my children played and both won the John Philip Sousa award in their high school. Great memories!



 http://letscreatechallenges.blogspot.com/2022/03/challenge-181-ag-purple-and-green.html




3 comments:

  1. Hi Pam, a fabulous way to remember you all playing the saxophone. Love the musical paper you have used. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Cute As a Button Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Let’s Craft and Create Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete