August 16, 2022

Merrymoose- mas


I used a Christmasy pattered background. Used a square fancy punch, a moose concert. I used ink and grass stamp on the blue. I used an oblong small stitched diecut for the sentiment. The snippets in this case were a little bit of everything as the background paper was left over from a previous card I made, the dye cut for the moose was out of a piece of scrap and the teal was also a less leftover snippet that was just the right size for this fancy punch. And same for the sentiment..a snippet here ,there and everywhere!

 http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/08/die-cuts-andor-punches-challenge.html






3 comments:

  1. Great card and such a fun sentiment too!

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely concur with Di!

    Unfortunately, you haven't mentioned which piece of your card are snippets, nor have you linked correctly. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Respectfully, I’m not sure how to link any other way than what I’ve been doing since entering this challenge a couple years ago. Can you please explain?

      Delete