September 20, 2022

Lilac green sympathy


I’ve had this little flower image for quite some time so dug it out, colored with orange. it is on a White card stock,That I went over lightly with my mosque green ink. I layered it over top of a purple wide ribbon, then layered on a white card stock a light yellow card stock and then an olive green card stock very clean and simple and I made this one into a sympathy card.

 https://theoutlawzchallenges-friday.blogspot.com/2022/09/festive-fridays-challenge-september-16.html



2 comments:

  1. Love your card Pam. Thanks for joining the challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful condoleance card.
    Thank you for participating in our challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Good Luck !
    Carla (DT)

    ReplyDelete