October 18, 2022

Treat bags


I got ambitious the other day and made for the six grandkids treat bags for Halloween. We don’t usually do a lot of candy so I try to think of little different things that might brighten their day and I stick a little bit of something in every couple of days and at the end of the month when trick-or-treating and Halloween come around they each get their little gift bag. three out of the four gift bags the images have come from paper nest dolls everything has been colored and pencils and one I fussy cut too I used diecuts around the image and a couple have some enamel dots on them some of them have glitter glue it just kind of all goes with their personalities. None of them are really spooky I think they’re all pretty cute.

 https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/10/challenge-654-gift-bag-or-box.html











4 comments:

  1. Brilliant treat bags
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
    CRAFT Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a cute bunch of bags. I love the dotty tissue paper. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable and the Grands are gonna love them! Thanks for playing in The Paper Funday Challenge, we appreciate the support!
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam your bags are fabulous. I am sure your grandchidren will love them.

    Thank you very much for entering your project into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

    Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

    Mandy ♥
    DT for The Paper Funday Challenges
    Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete