November 3, 2022

Birthday cupcake fold


I made this fun little fancy fold card with all kinds of snippets! Ive had the image for quite a while in my stash. I colored it with pencils and used an oval stitch die cut around it, used a snippet of purple patterned paper layered on a snippet of peach paper. I layered all of that on a small piece of white card stock that I had laying around. I then cut my regular size card and cut a triangle front on it,Layering that with a snippet of peach flowered paper. On the backside of the card I used a zigzag purple paper I put it all together and stamped it in black.

https://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2022/11/challenge-532-something-yummy.html 






8 comments:

  1. Mmm - thanks for bringing cake to the Snippets Playground - always welcome! Love this piece of homework. Hope you enjoyed the Halloween Party in the Playground. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Pam - I love the very interesting layout! As well as tons of snippets used of course!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful birthday card, Pam! I love the diagonal fun fold you used. It's great to really showcase a great focal image as well as designer papers. Perfect in my book! Thank you for playing at Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam, what a delicious looking cupcake and cute fun fold. Thanks for sharing it at Creative Creases.
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delicious! Thank you for joining The Paper Shelter challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again!

    Merja DT
    https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute and delicious for a very special birthday. Thank you for sharing to Creative Creases Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks so sweet! Thanks for sharing at DigiChoosday! Christin

    ReplyDelete