April 10, 2023

Sympathy trifold


Trifold card that I made into a sympathy card. I started on brown card stock ….a 3 x 5 card, folded back the front flap, stamped a bare tree onto the card stock after I had created the background of sky, grass and weeds with my inks. The inside of the card, is a wood bark patterned paper, I used my fancy die cut as a background in orange for the sympathy sentiment.

 https://secretstamper.com/2023/03/anything-goes-with-a-fun-fold-for-creative-creases-54/








4 comments:


  1. A beautiful card for such a sad occasion
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birch trees are one of my faves. We don't see them in southwest Florida! It's not easy creating sympathy cards and you've done a great job. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Creative Creases.
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful sympathy card, Pam and they are always the hardest for me to make. I'm sure the recipient will appreciate it. Thank you for playing with Creative Creases Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and very peaceful sympathy card. I like how it turned out. Thanks for playing along this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete