November 6, 2023

Pip challenge 2344. Grow old with me

 



 I made my card square, layered on a patterned paper of green grass. Using 2 sizes of stitched diecuts, the first one in light blue and the 2nd around the image, which was colored with pencils. I added Wink of Stella for sparkle and enamel dots. I used another diecut around the sentiment and popped it up with foam tape. 

This beautiful image is from our sponsor this week, Varada Sharma…be sure to visit their site and check them out! 

Blog


I would also like to share this with the following challenges:















3 comments:

  1. What a stunning card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card with a lovely sentiment. Thanks for entering it in our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Café this month for our Flowers challenge.

    ReplyDelete