December 4, 2023

Dance!


For this card, I did a lot of layering. I started on a white card stock layered on a black then I used a roller stamp and ink and rolled on my crazy penguins in black. Then I used a penguin sticker for the main focal point and then I layered my sentiment using a rectangular stitch die cut on black and popped it up with a little bit of foam tape, wishing everyone happy holidays! 

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/11/christmas-with-no-red-or-green-challenge.html













5 comments:

  1. That penguin is so funny. I like your card a lot.
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I would love to watch dancing penguins! Fabulous design and perfect choice of backing paper for your cute rugged-up penguin. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at POE Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the penguins! A great card.

    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at Four Seasons Challenge.

    ReplyDelete