Image by Patti G. Colored with pencils, fussy cut and layered on an embossed clouds on white cardstock that I inked with a light blue. Sentiment stamped in black.
Welcome! I am glad you stopped in! I am a beautician by trade..so it made perfect sense to make my blog name, Craftyhairlady. I have always loved crafts of any Kinds, but My youngest sister Introduced me to greeting cards a few years ago and I am hooked! Both of my sisters and I cherish the moments when we can be all together crafting, or craft shopping! 🤣🤣 Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a Blessed week! 💗
Love how you used my image! Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations.
ReplyDeleteThis frog has the right idea on how to relax this summer! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, we hope you will join us again soon.
ReplyDeleteDonna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
What a cute image.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx
Lovely card. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles challenge . Good luck with your entery.
ReplyDeleteCrafty hugs, Renske design team Polkadoodles
I love how you colored my image! Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
ReplyDeleteGood Luck,
Pattie G
Artist