Welcome! I am glad you stopped in! I am a beautician by trade..so it made perfect sense to make my blog name, Craftyhairlady. I have always loved crafts of any Kinds, but My youngest sister Introduced me to greeting cards a few years ago and I am hooked!
Both of my sisters and I cherish the moments when we can be all together crafting, or craft shopping! 🤣🤣
Please feel free to leave a comment.
Have a Blessed week! 💗
July 28, 2026
With sympathy
On a bed of blue flowers. I used a new to me sympathy die cut. I used blue gems.
You chose such a pretty background paper and I love how you used your gems in various places on your card! You found an absolutely beautiful sympathy diecut! It looks amazing! Thank you for joining our Beautiful Blossoms challenge this month. We appreciate your entries and love to see your creative inspirations! We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful art! ~ Amanda
You chose such a pretty background paper and I love how you used your gems in various places on your card! You found an absolutely beautiful sympathy diecut! It looks amazing! Thank you for joining our Beautiful Blossoms challenge this month. We appreciate your entries and love to see your creative inspirations! We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful art! ~ Amanda
ReplyDelete