Image is from All Dressed Up, colored with pencils.cut square with gold square behind. Used white cardstock. Red triangles in corners with red gems and tiny sentiment for summer.
Welcome! I am glad you stopped in! I am a beautician by trade..so it made perfect sense to make my blog name, Craftyhairlady. I have always loved crafts of any Kinds, but My youngest sister Introduced me to greeting cards a few years ago and I am hooked! Both of my sisters and I cherish the moments when we can be all together crafting, or craft shopping! 🤣🤣 Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a Blessed week! 💗
Such a great card, thanks for sharing it with us.at the All Dressed Up challenge.
ReplyDeleteIlonka DT
great design.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your creation with us at All Dressed Up Challenges.
Such a lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us at the All Dressed up Challenge.
ReplyDeleteIlonka DT