Welcome to another Monday challenge of Pammies Inky Pinkies!
We’re so glad that you joined us and we have an amazing sponsor this week, and I’m sure you will enjoy looking through her images. Be sure to pop over and check everything out. You could be the lucky person in our draw after you’ve entered the challenge!
Well, we’re almost at the end of the month again, it’s hard to believe how fast they are whirling around school has started for most everybody or we’ll start this next week, and I don’t know where the summer has gone once again!
For my car this week I’ve chosen to go with a gift bag in a cowboy theme for my grandson. I colored the image with pencils, and used an oval die, cut at an angle, and placed it on a bright, shiny red gift bag with black paper. It came out very striking, and I was very pleased with the effect. Boys are not usually full of frills and fancy stuff so I tried to keep everything to a minimum.
Again I hope you will enter this week and good luck in the draw.


No comments:
Post a Comment