Good morning PIP ers! Welcome to another challenge! We have an awesome sponsor this week, Rachel Ann Miller. She has some awesome things available and some very cute images pop over and check her out and you could also be the winner of this weeks challenge from her.
For my card this week I chose her cute little scarecrow…. It’s now September we can start thinking fall!
I colored her in pencils and used a Bit of ink for a sky, blue and a little green grass stamp. Then I fancy cut her out with a die, cut and layered her on a bright yellow card stock, and then on an orange plaid card stock. Then I took snippets of black and made a little triangles to create photo corners. hope you have fun with this challenge and best of luck to everyone in the draw!


No comments:
Post a Comment