July 24, 2016

Colorful flowers


For this color challenge, I chose to start with a cream cardstock. I then found a paper than had most of the colors for the challenge on it ☺️ I layered the paper on and then folded over the top right corner, then put 2 punch holes through all  of the layers. I found a yellow ribbon, strung it through and tied a bow. I added a little bling On the top left top and the bottom right corner. I added the flower as the focal point. 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

http://sundaystamps.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the little flowers, great use of the color scheme. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun layout, and great use of the colors!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet flower and nice stripes there
    lovely use the color challenge form Sunday Stamps
    sweet card
    many thanks to join with us at Sunday Stamps
    hugs
    Monika (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete