July 24, 2016

Sundae funday challenge


I really liked the colors in this challenge! Some of my very favorites. I started with the orange cardstock and cut it the long way and folded the card in thirds, with the large part of the card being the center. I then used the Swiss dot embossing folder and used white paper. I used an orange/peach striped paper, layered on a teal paper and the white, using my scallop and circle punches. I and these teddy bear and buggy stickers in my stash and that is how I finished off the card. 

http://sundaystamps.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card for a sweet baby! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Sunday Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with the colors and you used one of my all time favorite embossing folders!

    Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable baby card! Great use of the color challenge this week. A bright and cheery baby card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps! this week! :)

    ReplyDelete