July 24, 2016

Tan grass



Tan... I have a lot of tan things...paper, stamps, string, embellishments, but have never done a mostly all tan card! So I dug deep and used a cream cardstock and got out my light brown/tan ink and decided on a grass stamp and started stamping across the paper. I then found a scrap of tan paper and jeweled the ends ....love using bling..it's my favorite go to when making a card. My stash is so full that sometimes it's a hard decision!  Haha!! I then used a scrap of the cream cardstock and used my orange ink to stamp the sentiment so it would stand out just a bit.   Thanks for stopping by...have a great week!😉

http://mfpstampshop.blogspot.com

http://aaacards.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Nicely done! It's simple lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at MFPSC!
    hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something very vintage and old worldy about your card, really peaceful. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely simple and clean , fresh TFS MFPSC >>>>Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge

    ReplyDelete