July 22, 2016

Teal butterfly



I Really like the CAS challenge!  They are quick and I love the color chooses!!  Great job ladies! For this card I did layer, but kept tried to keep it simple. I did not have enuf of the colored paper to do just one layer...so the taupe went on the white and the butterfly was teal and yellow, so that fit the challenge. It looked too plain so I did add a little bling and layered the sentiment...hopefully it works for this challenge. 

http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/colour-challenge-183.html

4 comments:

  1. Love the layered butterfly! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, you must have really liked the colour palette to make three cards for the CC&S challenge. I particularly like the sentiment on this one. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the texture in your layered butterfly. Thanks for sharing a third card with us this past week at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so great to hear that you love our challenges. I'm having so much fun with them too, this being the first time I've been on a design team. I love that sentiment, it's absolutely spot on. Perfect for a butterfly card too. Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches this week. Liz x

    ReplyDelete