January 5, 2017

Blue snowman



For this snowman challenge and first of the 2017 year I chose to do an embossed  snowman pattern on a light blue paper. I layered it on an embossed Swiss dot pattern on white and layered that on a darker blue paper . I layered my sentiment on a light bluepaper,  stamping it on white in black ink.

 I am entering it into the following challenges:

https://papersweeties.com/blog/paper-sweeties-inspiration-challenge-january-2017

http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

4 comments:

  1. Oh, those embossed snowmen are cute as can be! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Paper Sweeties for our January challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embossing on your card is SO cute. Thanks for sharing your sweet art with us. We hope you'll stop by to join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Paper Sweeties Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your embossed snow family. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that embossing - what a super design!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra!
    Susan
    DT for CHNC Extra!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete