January 16, 2017

My sympathy






For this black and white challenge I chose to do a sympathy card, as I seem to be needing more and more of those over  time 😭

 I started with black card stock with my embossing machine I did the Swiss dot on white paper and I cut a smaller oblong piece of black and layered on a tiny bit smaller piece of white with my sentiments stamped on it. To keep the card CAS and within the color challenge I chose just to put three Green gemstones in the top right corner. This is a very simple card to create and yet very appropriate.


http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. Pam, it is so difficult to make sympathy cards, but this is just perfect! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely sentiment for a sympathy card, never easy to make. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete