August 27, 2016

Butterfly



 I have not had my embossing machine out in quite a while so I thought it would be fun to get it out. I started with white card stock and I embossed on Orange just a random flower pattern. I went to my scrap pile and I found kind of a brown orange tan figured piece so I used bmy largest punch to make the background and then a little bit different  colored orange and then a textured cream to match the figured paper and stamped thinking of you on it in black.    I added the orange monarch butterfly to finish the card off.   Orange....what a great color!!!! 🙃🙃

http://mfpstampshop.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely card! Love the embossed BG too. The butterfly looks beautiful there! Thanks so much for playing along with us here at MFP Stamps Challenge!!
    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty orange....and you worked in a butterfly too! What more can you ask for?? Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gorgeous butterfly!

    ReplyDelete