August 27, 2016

Fall colors


Oh how I love fall! The colors are also beautiful. While I had my embossing machine out I found this fun pumpkin pattern so I embossed it on Orange. I layered it onto a brown paper card stock. Then in my scrap pile I found a fun fall figured paper that has a little bit of shimmer shine and gloss to it.  I took my medium-sized scallop punch and used it on another shiny fall patterned paper. I pop that up with a little bit of sticky foam and then to keep the card somewhat clean and simple I just added a little leaf stamp down in the bottom left corner.

http://mfpstampshop.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. I like how you stamped your sentiment on the punch out. Looks very nice. Always glad you join us at MFP Stamps Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite fall embossing folders!! I like how you added the scalloped circle and the sentiment....nice card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! What a lovely embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete