August 24, 2016

challenge tutorial #34



 Once I got this figured out, it was a very fun challenge Tutorial  to make. I will do it again over and over. I used a green stripe and a green polkadotted paper for the card/folder, and for the tags, used the  Green striped paper along with a figured paper that had a little bit of the green color in it then I chose a white ribbon and a teal ribbon at the top of the gift cards. I had some stickers that kind of matched my color coding and so that's what I put on the front of the card pocket and  also on one of the tags. I'm sorry that my pictures are kind of Glare as I ended up having to use my kitchen table as a background 🙃🙃

http://mfpstampshop.blogspot.com/

http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.be/

4 comments:

  1. I love the papers you used!! The images are so cute too! Well done!! Thanks for playing along with us at MFP Stamps Challenge!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a really nice job on this! Great paper choice, and the stickers work really well! Nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and sweet! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great! Don't worry about the glare...aren't we mostly crafters, not photographers?

    ReplyDelete