August 26, 2016

challenge tutorial



 For this weeks tutorial challenge I chose a yellow card stock and on the yellow card stock I put the paper that I created through the tutorial. For the tutorial part I started with white card stock and I lightly stamped a olive green And gold. Then  I stamped in brown the congratulations then with my black ink I stamped the baby in the center and then I went back with the olive green and orange to make the footprints. As an added little touch I put the three star buttons up in the top left corner to finish off the card.    Once I got all my materials out it was a very fun challenge thank you!

http://mfpstampshop.blogspot.com

http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.co.uk

4 comments:

  1. Darling card, love those little feet!
    Many thanks for joining us this week at Cute Card Thursday!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, so sweet! Nice baby feet and button touches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to MFP for choosing this card as a tutorial winner! Fun to make!

    ReplyDelete