August 15, 2016

MFP tutorial challenge 33

This was a fun and interesting challenge. I started with white card stock and layered on a peach textured paper then a brown figured paper then for my diecut I used a lime green figured paper and I made my circle on a cream textured card stock which I ran my blue ink pad around. Then I stamped my bird and cut it out and then used my tan Tombow marker to color in the bird and then I added dark pearls at the bottom to finish out the card.

http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/page/beyond-borders

4 comments:

  1. Very nice take on the tutorial! Thanks for joining in the fun at MFP Stamps Challenge!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Thank you for participating in the tutorial challenge at MFP Stamps Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the silhouette of the bird for the stamp! Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job on the tutorial! Isn't it fun learning new things?!? I love it! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete