August 15, 2016

MFT different card technique with glitter

when I started this challenge I wasn't exactly sure what I was going to do! I guess it ended up OK.
I started with white card stock and a teal piece of paper I did the tutorial with the tape in the glitters and then I had in my stash the die cut out in peach. I had just gotten a new stamp set with the bird on it so I stamped it on white and then actually cut it out and then use my orange gel glitter pen and retraced the words on the bird, stamped happiness across the top in black and topped it off with the teal and peach butterfly.

http://mfpstampshop.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. I think your card turned out very nice! Thanks for joining us at MFP Stamps Challenge! We always enjoy your submissions!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! hank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the tutorial! I love teal and peach colors together!! Did you like doing the glitter on the 2-sided tape? I liked it, but I had glitter absolutely everywhere!! It does make a beautiful background!!

    ReplyDelete