August 15, 2016

Umbrella blues



For this challenge I started with cream card stock and I folded it so that the left third folded over to meet the center front. On the back bottom paper, I layered on a blue figured paper, then a blue solid paper then I stamped my sentiment on the same cream paper that I had cut just a little bit smaller but that would flap over the first third. On the first flat that folds over I used solid paper and figured paper with umbrellas on it. I added a butterfly to complete the colors in the challenge. On the front of the small paper I repeated the figured paper from the back bottom paper and the umbrella paper from the second page.then I found a teal paper that was just a little bit contrasting and stamped my thinking of you on white paper.

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

https://lovetoscrapchallengeblog.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! And such a fun fold; lots of fun for the recipient to open. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete