October 3, 2016

Golden bird



 For this challenge I started with black paper and my bird stamp. I used gold ink and my embossing machine and a die cut. instead of using the oval piece, I used the leftover piece as the frame. it's very hard to tell in this picture but the paper is  a very pretty coral figured Figured and a little bit glossy. I layered it on a piece of coral textured paper ,layering yet on white card stock. I finished it off with a strand of black rhinestones down one side.

http://mfpstampshop.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at MFP Stamps Challenge!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I like the subtle look of the bird on the black. Glad you joined MFP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your golden bird is beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete