October 3, 2016

Transparent leaves




OK ....admittedly this is not my best work! 😞 first of all I ended up using onionskin typing paper because  I didn't have any vellum and then I did not have a large enough leaf punch that I could work on, so I used two different leaf stamps and fussy cut them before I followed the rest of the tutorial. It was a little messy because the chalk did not want to slide as well on my paper as it might've on the vellum, but I think the end result was the same. So to finish out my card I used cream colored card stock, embossed some leafy weeds, used my colorful leaves randomly at the bottom and then stamped my sentiment in black at the top.

http://mfpstampshop.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. You might not think this is your best work but it's a very pretty card. Turned out great!! Thanks for playing along with us at MFP Stamps Challenge!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Love the fall colors. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete