October 22, 2022

chicken dance


Image is from Beccys place, colored with pencils. Used a slim diecut for the image. I used the skeleton from a larger slim diecut in red, all on kraft paper. I used gold gems. I love to accent or decorate with gems. Added the sentiment across the image. I like to use slim diecuts! And for this when I actually use the skeleton which is the red I also like adding gemstones! I don’t know if it’s really her style it’s just something I like.

 https://happylittlestampers.blogspot.com/2022/10/hls-october-birthday-challenge.html









6 comments:

  1. That's a funny card, I love Beccy's images, they're so spirited. Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great image! Thanks for sharing at HLS Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Pam, I'm sure this will bring a smile to someone's face! Great mix of colours, kraft cardstock looks good with just about everything. I love the sparkle of the gems you added and I also like your choice of sentiment. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is that image! Just brought a big smile to my face. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is this card ! Brings smile, and make someone's day .
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so funny! Thanks for sharing at DigiChoosday! Christin

    ReplyDelete