October 22, 2022

Deck the halls


This cute little stamp was in my stash so I decided to dig them out and color them up for Christmas. It’s fairly contemporary and I like to work i’m somewhat contemporary pieces.For this one it was a creamy beige card stock I stay at the image in black, colored pencils And then went over the Greenery area with a olive ink, and then the whole card area with a light purple ink just for something different.

 http://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/10/favourite-traditional-or-contemporary.html










4 comments:

  1. A fun card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Always love seeing 'kitty antics' on festive holiday cards! So happy you shared with us at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun card!
    thank you for playing at SUYP/Cats only challenge
    Hope to see you again! Good luck!
    Fiki 🐾🐾
    my blog:

    ReplyDelete
  4. He makes me laugh! Thanks for playing along with Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero :)

    ReplyDelete