October 13, 2022

Christmas wishes


On white cardstock, I layered a Christmas paper, then a slim black underneath the photo, which is the fron of a recycled Christmas card. I used a slimline diecut. Added gems in the corners and a black and white striped string bow. Added the sentiment. I really feel like this is a traditional style card. And I really love this Christmas era so I tried to duplicate that with his card.

 https://peaceonearthchristmas.blogspot.com/2022/10/peace-on-earth-christmas-challenge-25.html

3 comments:

  1. Lovely traditional scene and colours. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. I just love those old red trucks and any card with a dog in it is a winner in my world. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful festive card. Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero Challenge.

    ReplyDelete