October 13, 2022

Umbrella man gift bag


For this challenge I dug out a bag for a male birthday gift and came up with this image from my stash I believe it’s from doctor digi?? I like the color blue so that’s the color bag I chose I used mustache washy tape I colored the image with Ex I dirtied up the white paper just a little bit and the polkadotted paper as well with a little bit of brown ink and came up with this for my bag

https://happylittlestampers.blogspot.com/2022/10/hls-october-birthday-challenge.html



2 comments:

  1. A fun and fabulous image for this masculine themed gift bag, thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love you made a gift bag with a masculine theme. Great image..
    Thank you for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

    Renske DT CRAFT challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete