October 12, 2022

Fall wreath


I made this wreath out of mesh and burlap ribbon. I started with a wire three layered wreath base and added the maroon on the bottom layer then the green and then made the burlap bow I added some fall leaves and a sunflower and I have it on my office door. I’ve always liked doing crafts and every now and then come up with an idea. ...   then look to Pinterest to finish them out. I have made several wreaths like this over the times for several different holidays. This is the latest.












2 comments:

  1. That's a great decoration Pam. Love it!
    Thanks for joining the challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    If you want you can be guest designer for the challenge in November
    You can find my e-mail address on the Challenge blog.
    Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous wreath you have made...The sunflower pops with color. Very attractive~!

    ReplyDelete