June 27, 2026

Graduation slimline


I made up several graduation cards in my grandson’s school colors for him to go to his friends. This happen to be a slim line. Very CAS, but practical. 







 

6 comments:

  1. Pam, what a great graduation card! I love all the elements, and the fact you used your grandson's school colors. Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful graduation card and I like how you designed it. Those colours are my favourites too. Thanks for sharing at Double Trouble, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Using the school colors for your grandson's graduation is always fun when personalizing a card, and those colors really complement each other. I absolutely love the simplicity of your design and the cute focal point. Thanks for sharing it with us at Double Trouble Paper Crafting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous design! Love the colors. Thank you for sharing at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a thoughtful thing for you to do for your grandson! Simple is sometimes the absolute best. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble! ":)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great graduation card, Pam! Great CAS design, too. Thanks for joining our challenge at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete